Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Panoramas

Today is my last day in the villa in Genoa. I'm hopping a 5-hour train to Rome at 3 pm, where I'll spend a short night before flying home on Thursday. I still have some things to post from the trip, so I'll start with 7 panoramic photographs. Unfortunately, I didn't take any while in Rome, but starting in Florence, I began to capture these open landscapes. The process is simple: 3 or more photographs are taken consecutively, and they are merged together in Photoshop. Be sure to click on each photo below for a larger view.

View from Fiesole, a small town outside of Florence. Look for the Dome.

The port of Genoa at night.

Piazza De Ferrari, Genoa.

Arch of Genoa

Another view of the port of Genoa.

View of the Genoa port from the base of the lighthouse.

Outside the Lucca city wall. John is kicking the ball he stole... I mean found.

1 comment: