Saturday, June 25, 2011

Class, The Aquarium, & The Lighthouse

I just looked at the blog and realized my last post was 6 days ago! Sorry for the delay everyone. Here are a few pictures showcasing what we did this week. Below you'll see images of the students drawing in the Villa garden for Hans' class on Wednesday. After drawing, we went to the Aquarium of Genoa. It was fun, but because we were told it was the largest aquarium in Italy, we were a little disappointed - it wasn't that big. After lunch, I made my second attempt to climb the Lighthouse of Genoa, only to be disappointed again. Apparently it's only open on weekends and holidays, strange. At least I got a nice photo of all the students from the base of the Lighthouse.

From left to right: Mark, James, Tyarn, & London

From left to right: Sterling, Salena, Megan, & Jon

Here are all the students at the Lighthouse. We were at the base, the top was closed.

Penguins at the Aquarium.


Manateeeeeeeeeee

Tigershark, I believe. I did not see any tiger bait, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment